I have followed Manablog.org since 2017. It was when he was not yet publishing a blog post daily.
Fast forward to 2019 and he has now published an astonishing 780+ posts! He has published a blog post daily since April 2017. Now, according to SitePrice.Org his blog estimated price is…
No kidding! Nothing is impossible.
This made me rethink and re-evaluate what I’m doing with my life blog.
If you treat your business poorly, you’ll be poor.
Now, that I have a niche. I can finally treat and run my blog as a business.
Last April, I’ve become very interested in juicing fruits and vegetables. I decided it will be my niche.
Aside from juicing I also want to blog about health, nutrition, and a plant-based diet. As I want to become a juice vendor in a local farmer’s market – I will also discuss it here.
After finding my niche, I had a hard time deciding and choosing a domain name.
There were several times I’ve changed domain names. I feel like it hurt the ranking of some of my already published posts. Finally, I settled with JuicingForTheSoul.net. It’s a sister’s blog of RiceSoupForTheSoul.
Now that I have a niche and a domain name, I can now start with an outline of to-dos to turn my blog into a success!
- Study the blog’s current situation
- Set blog metrics and targets
- Step-by-step plan to achieve blog goals
Study JuicingForTheSoul.net Current Situation
All-Time Pageviews – 628
When I make a post, I get about less than 5 views in a day upon publishing. When I promote my blog on Reddit or Facebook group, I get about less than 30 visits.
Revenue – $0
JuicingForTheSoul.net is not yet affiliated with Amazon or Lazada and not Google Adsense approved.
Set JuicingForTheSoul.net Metrics and Targets
Step-by-step Plan to Achieve JuicingForTheSoul.net Goals
- Use calendar
- Schedule each post
- Find topics to blog in advance
- Research long tail keywords and use Google related searches about the topic
- Device an SOP for a standard post
- Promote the blog on all social media platforms
- Use enticing titles to capture more readers
- Use images, graphics, quotations, and youtube videos to increase audience length of stay
- Embed links into blog posts that bring readers to other blog posts
- Amazon affiliate
- Lazada affiliate
- Google Adsense – Must create content and wait until my blog aged to apply and hopefully, get approved.
- Direct product affiliate – Vitamix, Breville, etc.
- Other online site affiliates – Siteground, Namesilo, etc.